The Business and NGO Executives Conference to be held in Accra is under the theme: ‘Public Private Partnership: The Best Solution to National Development’. It provides a platform for NGOs, Businesses, State Officials and development agents to explore areas of partnership and collaboration. It will also focus on finding practical solutions to developmental challenges in the areas of poverty reduction, Business, ICT, Agriculture, Health among others.
The first section will focus on presentation from government representatives, Business, NGO, and other development agencies on possible areas for investment and partnership.
With this we are expecting to invite all embassies in Ghana to participate in this section to present possible areas of investment and partnerships in their respective countries.
The follwoing state agencies in Ghana will make these presentations:
- Trade and Industry:- Why Ghana is a destination for investment
- Tourism:- the state of Ghana’s tourism industry
- Energy:- the future of Ghana’s oil and gas sector
- Foods and Agriculture:- Ghana can be the food basket in Africa
- Interior:- why can is a safe place for your holistic development
We will also have speaker on these topic:-
- The prospect of the Telecommunication industry in Africa
- Why should businesses take supporting peace initiatives as part of their business
- Climate Change and its effects on cooporate Africa, Executive Director
The second day of the BNE Conference will focus on a workshop under these
1. How can local NGOs become less dependent on international donors-this includes fund raising strategies for local NGOs.
2. How to raise funds to support or start your business
2. How can governments in Africa collaborate with local NGO to bring development
3. Use of techonlogy to boost your business and NGO
4. How can NGOs promote the businesses
Thematic Area for futher discussion but not limited to these areas:
1. Poverty reeducation 2. Agriculture 3. Education 4. Health 5. ICT 6. Women empowerment 7. youth development 8. human rights 9. Peace Education 10. Anti-corruption 11.Waste management
The conference targets businessmen and women; government officials; leaders of NGO; Community Leaders; Leaders of political parties; critical stakeholders; development partners; leaders practitioners, heads of educational institutions; community educators and leaders; traditional rulers; and leaders of faith based organizations as well as representatives of youth led organizations across the globe. Students are also highly recommended to attend this conference.
Why you must attend
Workshop on how to raise funds to support your NGO
Workshop on how to raise funds to start or support your business
Tour places of interest in Ghana
International exhibition, and many corporate networking opportunities
Participation Fees BNE Conference
Participants are expected to register to attend with the sum of USD $320 (business) and USD $200 (NGO) which covers conference bags/souvenirs, tea break/lunch, certificate of participation, conference papers, participants stickers, pick up from the airport and back to airport on departure date, and local transportation.
You can pay by cheque credited the below account – thus if you are in Ghana.
African Centre for Peace Building
Or you can do international money transfer with the below details:
Acc. Name: African Centre for Peace Building
Acc. No. 6010222672
Swift Code: ZEBLHGAC see the other codes click here
Bank. Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
Click here to Apply or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information